I’d like to thank Pointless Overthinking for nominating me for this award. Thanks a lot, it’s really overwhelming!
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you and provide a link to their post.
- Add the award image.
- Answer the 10 questions asked.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Ask the nominated bloggers 10 questions.
If you meet an alien and it would ask you what a human is, what would you tell?
Happy – Unique – Mindset – Against – Negativity
What is the most important for you? Self- Respect.
How would you like your life to be in 10 years?
I would like my life to be more private and secluded from outer world. Just wanna explore my own capabilities and utilize it with full enthusiasm. In the end , little bit sadness and full of fun and enjoyment.
What major change you made in your life last year?
Privacy of my personal life at great extent. Started working on the things rather than being lazy. Became more professional.
What would you like to do more every day?
Thinking and planning my future like home organizing, asset buying and savings for future expenses.
What is your motto?
Help the people in need, whatever happens don’t make your parents feel alone. Love them to the fullest even if you are arguing. Love animals/birds and make this world a better place for others to live.
What word would you use to define your past? Black and White.
What does “happiness” mean for you?
It’s an emotion which makes our life meaningful and carries a past of hardship and failures.
What are you the most proud of? Proud to be a women!
What would you like to be known for? Good Human Being!
- What would you do if you ever meet your dream icon?
- What is more important- Money or Passion?
- What motivates you the most to ahead with your passion?
- If ever given a chance to lead the world to resolve one current issue, what would you choose?
- If you were not human, what would you love to be born as?
- What is the most craziest thing you have ever done?
- What does “happiness” mean for you?
- What are you the most proud of?
- What would you like to be known for?
10. Do you expect from others or it’s not required to be a part of your life?